header logo


Home Extended Data Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools







Current details



Conditions on Saturday March 25 at
°C
Dry  Night time/Dry  
Feels Like: °C
Humidity:
Dew Point:
Wind:
Gust:
Pressure:
Solar Rad:
UV Index:
Rain Today:
Rain Rate:
Rain Month:
Rain Year:
partly cloudy and cooler.





What's new?



Weather Station .
After much delay, we were able to finally obtain our new Davis 6162au weather station. Station Details
Boltek Lightning Detector
Find out where the lightning is . Track the lightning fronts. Learn more



About us



Jimboomba Weather / Logan Village / Logan Weather has been in operation since early 2000, from the simple interest in finding out exactly how hot or cold it got in Logan Village , and now in Jimboomba. Quite a large number people accept the idea that the temperatures of Ipswich reflect the temperatures here, and this appears to be mostly true according to the the figures obtained from the weather stations we have used here.


Site of the month at www.wxforum.net






Lightning Activity - TRAC report





    For more detailed Lightning data, click on the Lightning link above


Connect with Your Weather Report!



Add weather to your site !
Add Weather stickers to your own site.

Click here for more info...

Weather Computer
Convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius, calculate windchill.

Learn more ...



Logan Forecast



   
WXSIM text forecast for Logan Village, initialized at 8:00 PM 25 Mar, 2017 _______________________________________________________________________________ Tonight: Fair to partly cloudy in the evening, becoming fair after midnight. Patchy light fog after midnight. Low 20. Wind east-southeast around 4 kph. Sunday (26 Mar): Sunny in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Patchy light fog in the morning. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Hot. High 31. UV index up to 9. Wind north-northeast around 4 kph in the morning, becoming 10 kph, gusting to 25 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Sunday night: Mostly cloudy in the evening, becoming partly cloudy after midnight. A slight chance of rain. Low 21. Wind northeast around 6 kph in the evening, becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Monday (27 Mar): Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain. High 28. UV index up to 6. Wind east-southeast around 13 kph, gusting to 29 kph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Monday night: Partly to mostly cloudy in the evening, becoming mostly cloudy after midnight. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Low 20. Wind east-southeast around 8 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tuesday (28 Mar): Mostly cloudy to cloudy. A slight chance of rain. High 27. Wind east-southeast around 9 kph in the morning, becoming 14 kph, gusting to 26 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Tuesday night: Mostly cloudy to cloudy. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Low 22. Wind east around 9 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Wednesday (29 Mar): Cloudy. A slight chance of rain. High 28. Wind east around 13 kph, gusting to 28 kph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Wednesday night: Cloudy. A slight chance of rain. Low 23. Wind east-northeast around 10 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. Thursday (30 Mar): Cloudy in the morning, becoming dense overcast in the afternoon. Patchy light fog in the afternoon. A chance of rain in the morning, then rain likely in the afternoon. Precipitation showery or intermittent. High 26, but temperatures falling in the afternoon. Wind east-northeast around 15 kph, gusting to 28 kph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly between 40 and 60 mm. Thursday night: Dense overcast. Patchy light fog. Rain very likely. Scattered thundershowers possible. Low 20. Wind north around 13 kph, gusting to 25 kph, in the evening, becoming southwest around 7 kph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Precipitation mostly over 60 mm. Friday (31 Mar): Dense overcast. Patchy light fog in the morning. Rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Scattered thundershowers possible. Windy. High 21, but temperatures falling in the afternoon. Wind south-southwest around 24 kph, gusting to 39 kph, in the morning, becoming south-southeast around 30 kph, gusting to 41 kph, in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Precipitation mostly around 10 mm. Friday night: Dense overcast. A slight chance of rain. Windy. Low 19. Wind south-southeast around 26 kph, gusting to 38 kph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm. * THIS FORECAST WAS MADE IN AUTOMATED MODE AND MAY BE LESS ACCURATE THAN OTHERWISE *





Weather Underground PWS IQUEENSL7

There have been some visitors to Logan Village / Jimboomba Weather since September 1st 2001

 




Overflow Internet Services




Google
WWW www.jimboombaweather.com

Add This Page To Your Favorites Email This Page To A Friend Make This Page Your Home Page

Home Extended Data   Lightning Links LIVE Maps . Skycam Station Weather Tools

Copyright 2000 - , Jimboomba Weather (formerly Logan Village Weather) Privacy Statement

Running Weather Display version 10.37S

Never base important decisions on this or any weather information obtained from the Internet